A conducive environment is equally important to the other factors that contribute to a productive offsite meeting. A well-designed space can make attendees feel more comfortable to freely engage in conversation. It also helps attendees to focus solely on the agenda of the meeting, which greatly facilitates the brainstorming process for business strategies and innovative ideas.
Like it or not, networking events are a fundamental piece of an expert life. You can't avoid attending at least one in this modern working world if you want to get ahead. Definitely for startups, this is one of the ways to build up awareness for your business in the market. While it is initially designed to form connections, if you're lucky enough, it may benefit your funding activity and get your business growing in the near future!
So you might be going to hold training sessions, public talks, team buildings or have classes to teach or workshops to conduct - along these lines a nice space is all that you need for it. While having it at a hotel is a typical option for corporations, but for small businesses, it could be on the steep side. Since you'll spend a good few hours conducting a session, a change of environment could prompt a lift in confidence and productivity or otherwise people may slip into a lazy and unproductive mood.
Heading towards 2020, we're living in a world surrounded by technology and innovation. Little do we know that the more hi-tech our lives become, the more nature we need. It lies at the core of human evolution.
[UPDATE: CONTEST CLOSED]
Thanks to everyone who joined! Stay tuned for more exciting things coming your way!
NOW BOARDING: Win a trip for 2 to a FlySpaces destination in Southeast Asia!
We know balancing work and life is at the forefront of your daily struggle. Even if you’re the most successful entrepreneur, industry disruptor, or daily grinder, you need a break. FlySpaces offers you the chance to win a free getaway from work and stress. And in case you still need to get some work done, we're offering Regional Passport for the winners, so you can truly work anywhere, anytime.
All you have to do is follow @flyspacesasia on Instagram, like the post where we give details on the contest mechanics, and tag who you'd like to go with in the comments. The contest is open to residents of Metro Manila, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, and Singapore.
Read our Terms and Conditions below before entering! Participation in the contest means that you agree to all of our Terms and Conditions. Afterwards, head on over to our Instagram @flyspacesasia and get the chance to win a free trip to paradise!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- Eligibility. This contest is open to everybody aged 18+ who are residents of Manila, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, and Singapore. However, FlySpaces employees and their immediate family members are excluded, as well as influencers/key opinions leaders with whom we have made agreements to promote the giveaway.
- No Purchase Required. No purchase or other consideration is required to join the contest. Though this giveaway is open to FlySpaces' clients, their status as a client does not add to their chances of winning, as winner selection will be completely random.
- Prize and Limitations.
- Prize includes plane tickets for two (2) to winner's choice of destination among the countries where FlySpaces operates (Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore) + Regional Passport for the winners, which enables them to try out coworking spaces all over the region.
- Limit of USD190 per round trip ticket per person. Travel period: June - Oct 2019. Any other fees to be incurred or documents necessary for the trip (travel documents, accommodations, travel taxes, insurance, etc.) shall be the responsibility of the winner.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and cannot be converted to cash.
- Mechanics. Participant must be following @flyspacesasia in order to be considered. They must like the main contest post (the video at the top of @flyspacesasia 's Instagram page, the sole post where we input the mechanics); in the comments, they must tag the person they'd like to go with. The person tagged must also be following @flyspacesasia on Instagram, and they must be a real account. Furthermore, multiple entries (in the form of multiple comments) are allowed. However, entrant must tag different friends in different comments in order for their entries to count.
- Duration. The contest will be from May 1, 2019 - May 22, 2019, 11:59PM Philippine Time. Only entries made within this duration will be counted, unless the contest duration is otherwise changed.
- Choosing the winner. Winner will be chosen at random. We will announce the winner the week after the contest closes.
- Participation means Agreement to Terms and Conditions. By entering, participants agree to the full Terms and Conditions as stated here.
- Providing information. By entering, entrants and their friends/colleagues/"travel buddies" may be asked to provide information, including but not limited to their name and email address. This data will be used by FlySpaces and will not be given to any other party without prior consent from the entrant/"buddy". Information from the winners will be used to coordinate on matters regarding the contest and details on the prize. FlySpaces may also give the entrant an option to receive updates, promotions, and newsletters from FlySpaces.
- Canceling/Modifying Terms and Conditions. FlySpaces has the right to cancel or modify these Terms and Conditions in light of circumstances and events beyond its control. FlySpaces will notify entrants as soon as possible of any changes made.
- Canceling the Contest due to unforeseeable events. FlySpaces has the right to cancel this contest following any events outside of FlySpaces’ control that would make cancelling the contest necessary.
Known as a business-friendly environment, Singapore is now one of the more vibrant home-bases for new businesses and corporates alike in Southeast Asia. The city has nestled most millennial international and local startups as well as conglomerates, especially in the tech sector - the current hype in the business world. Nevertheless, being a small country doesn't stop the city to have their own Central Business District (CBD) which is the hub of all commercial and financial activities.
Coworking spaces in Singapore have continued to grow and blossom with local, regional, and global brands entering the market. What does this mean for everyone working in Singapore? It means there is an abundance of choice - whether you're a freelancer, a small startup, or an established corporation, there's a coworking space for you. One that will help you achieve your goals and help you discover new ones.
As a startup founder based in Singapore - one of the top business hubs in Asia's emerging market - should you share an office space or lease one of your own? In these modern days, the traditional office seems to be blurring. We live in an environment that is always evolving, and the concept of where we work is similarly subject to change.