[UPDATE: CONTEST CLOSED]
Thanks to everyone who joined! Stay tuned for more exciting things coming your way!
NOW BOARDING: Win a trip for 2 to a FlySpaces destination in Southeast Asia!
We know balancing work and life is at the forefront of your daily struggle. Even if you’re the most successful entrepreneur, industry disruptor, or daily grinder, you need a break. FlySpaces offers you the chance to win a free getaway from work and stress. And in case you still need to get some work done, we're offering Regional Passport for the winners, so you can truly work anywhere, anytime.
All you have to do is follow @flyspacesasia on Instagram, like the post where we give details on the contest mechanics, and tag who you'd like to go with in the comments. The contest is open to residents of Metro Manila, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, and Singapore.
Read our Terms and Conditions below before entering! Participation in the contest means that you agree to all of our Terms and Conditions. Afterwards, head on over to our Instagram @flyspacesasia and get the chance to win a free trip to paradise!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- Eligibility. This contest is open to everybody aged 18+ who are residents of Manila, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, and Singapore. However, FlySpaces employees and their immediate family members are excluded, as well as influencers/key opinions leaders with whom we have made agreements to promote the giveaway.
- No Purchase Required. No purchase or other consideration is required to join the contest. Though this giveaway is open to FlySpaces' clients, their status as a client does not add to their chances of winning, as winner selection will be completely random.
- Prize and Limitations.
- Prize includes plane tickets for two (2) to winner's choice of destination among the countries where FlySpaces operates (Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore) + Regional Passport for the winners, which enables them to try out coworking spaces all over the region.
- Limit of USD190 per round trip ticket per person. Travel period: June - Oct 2019. Any other fees to be incurred or documents necessary for the trip (travel documents, accommodations, travel taxes, insurance, etc.) shall be the responsibility of the winner.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and cannot be converted to cash.
- Mechanics. Participant must be following @flyspacesasia in order to be considered. They must like the main contest post (the video at the top of @flyspacesasia 's Instagram page, the sole post where we input the mechanics); in the comments, they must tag the person they'd like to go with. The person tagged must also be following @flyspacesasia on Instagram, and they must be a real account. Furthermore, multiple entries (in the form of multiple comments) are allowed. However, entrant must tag different friends in different comments in order for their entries to count.
- Duration. The contest will be from May 1, 2019 - May 22, 2019, 11:59PM Philippine Time. Only entries made within this duration will be counted, unless the contest duration is otherwise changed.
- Choosing the winner. Winner will be chosen at random. We will announce the winner the week after the contest closes.
- Participation means Agreement to Terms and Conditions. By entering, participants agree to the full Terms and Conditions as stated here.
- Providing information. By entering, entrants and their friends/colleagues/"travel buddies" may be asked to provide information, including but not limited to their name and email address. This data will be used by FlySpaces and will not be given to any other party without prior consent from the entrant/"buddy". Information from the winners will be used to coordinate on matters regarding the contest and details on the prize. FlySpaces may also give the entrant an option to receive updates, promotions, and newsletters from FlySpaces.
- Canceling/Modifying Terms and Conditions. FlySpaces has the right to cancel or modify these Terms and Conditions in light of circumstances and events beyond its control. FlySpaces will notify entrants as soon as possible of any changes made.
- Canceling the Contest due to unforeseeable events. FlySpaces has the right to cancel this contest following any events outside of FlySpaces’ control that would make cancelling the contest necessary.
We've all been there - caught in a chilly, windowless training room with other participants, tuning in to some moderator ramble on about who knows what. As you've presumably accumulated from that poor soul, it's not always easy to lead trainings, meetings, or conferences. Truth be told, it tends to be a difficult task to keep the crowd engaged (and alert) while covering all the vital information.
GONG XI FA CAI! Every year, the world tosses a monstrous slam to respect the beginning of another customary Chinese logbook year. Bid a fond farewell to your canine year, the hotly anticipated year of the pig at long last is here. Ring in the time of the pig from a positive point of view and fortify your bond with collaborators, associates, companions, just as a family by having a healthy feast together. Chinese New Year is the ideal time for our souls and stomachs to be filled.
It's been said time and time again, but it remains true: flexible workspaces are changing the nature of work. We see this not only globally, but regionally as well and within our own cities with the number of coworking spaces and serviced office providers continuing to grow, attracting interest from all industries, and Manila is no exception.
Planning for your company Christmas party in August may initially seem a bit preemptive, but if you think about it, now is the best time to start. Hundreds of people are booking event venues, restaurants, rooftops, bars, etc., for essentially the same date - so if you don't start now, it's more than likely that your top choices will already be snapped up by someone who beat you to the punch.
We don't get to witness the changing of seasons here in Southeast Asia but hey, maybe that's a good thing as winter is approaching, no winter blues that's for sure. All the more reasons to get up and be productive! November in Southeast Asia is filled with a number of great events, here's our pick of the best events that are taking place across the region this month.
Coworking spaces have, without a doubt, flourished in popularity recently. Deskmag has written about it, Forbes has written about it, and many many more have talked about the growth in the number of flexible, short-term workspaces. But why are they gaining such esteem? To break it down: they're human-centric. As opposed to traditional offices, coworking spaces focus more on hospitality than they do on simply providing real estate. In other words, rather than just offering a desk to come work, these spaces create a community in which digital nomads, entrepreneurs, freelancers, and even MNC's can achieve their business goals.